
I can't believe she is already 2. We started the day by taking her to play/eat at the mall. She is OBSESSED with the choo choo train there so we took her on it. The conductor was so nice. She let Ava ride free for her birthday and even sit in the engine after to pretend she was driving and push the steam and horn. She loved it.

I did a princess/prince party for Ava's birthday. The girls got tiara',s necklaces, rings and suckers and the boys got crowns, swords and suckers. We had a kiss the frog prince game and then did a castle picture frame craft. It was a lot of fun.

Here is Ava in her princess get up. She hardly stayed still so I couldn't get many pictures in it.

The princess cup cakes I made.

Opening gifts with all her cousins.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MISS!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Ava! She looks so cute in her princess clothes. Way to go all out on the pricess party. It looks great! You are an awesome mommy.
Oh..already? HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVA! she's beyond cute in her little princess outfit! The party looks like a total blast! Love the idea of everything !!
Post a Comment