I got a really good coupon in the mail for Target pictures so I decided to take Ava for 2 year old pictures. I got a ton of pictures for only $25. I received a free 8x10 and all my sheets were just $3.99. Then I went to the diaper and wipes isle because we are almost out. I noticed a mom putting 6 big boxes of pampers into her cart. I said "wow you are really prepared". She told me about these great coupons she had for diapers and free wipes and Target lets you stack coupons. They are also offering a $5 gift card when you buy 2 boxes of diapers. She told me she had way too many coupons and was just going to have to throw them away unless I wanted them.....heck yes I did. I got two big boxes of diapers two wipes and a $5 gift card for $30. It saved me $19.95.
I really lucked out at Target today.
2 comments:
What a blessing....That paid for Ava's gorgeous photos. Thanks for posting. I am sad to see how much she has grown since I left. But happy to see what a wonderful Mommy you are and what a happy child she is. Che Bella!!
These photos are precious of Ava. Way to go Target! I love that place! Addicting.
Post a Comment