I got the idea to make these glass jar decorations from my friends website. So today I went to my local dollar store and pick up 3 glass jars. I got some ribbon and printed off these pictures and I created some super cheap new decorations.
I'm so impressed at how artistic all of you girls are. Those halloween decorations are adorable Robyn. It looks like Ava's birthday party was a huge success. Such cute ideas for games and cupcakes !!!! Give her a big birthday hug for me.
5 comments:
is somebody just as excited as I am for the holidays... I love this idea, super cute!!! I just might have to make a trip to good old dollar world:)
I'm so impressed at how artistic all of you girls are. Those halloween decorations are adorable Robyn. It looks like Ava's birthday party was a huge success. Such cute ideas for games and cupcakes !!!! Give her a big birthday hug for me.
way cute!
really really cute decors rob...I am so copy-cat-ing this one, I love it coz it doesn't cost much :) love anything cheap...your creativity rockz!
This is adorable. I might just have to snag the idea, since I'm tired of grabbing my candy corns from the bag! ;)
Post a Comment