Happy Thanksgiving!!
I have so much to be thankful for in my life. First my amazing Husband. He works full time and goes to school so I can stay home with Ava and we can have a better future. He is a hard worker and loves our family very much. He always listens to me when I need to talk. He is funny and hearing him laugh always makes me smile.
I am also so thankful for Ava. I love her more than I knew I could. She is the sweetest baby. She is saying "Uh Oh" now and I just melt. She is so funny. She makes me laugh everyday. I feel so blessed to have her as my daughter. I LOVE being a mom it is the best thing I have ever done. I am so thankful that she is healthy. I am so grateful I have been able to stay home with her for so long.
I am thankful for a wonderful family. I have parents who are such a good example to me. They have always been selfless, caring, loving, spiritual and I could go on and on. They are amazing grand parents and I can't wait till Ava can spend all the time in the world with them. They are serving a mission in Italy and I am very proud of them for it. My parents-in-law are wonderful as well. They love Ava very much and treat my family so good. They always have little treats for us, make us dinners and most importantly, play with Ava. She loves them and gets so excited when she sees them.
My sisters are my best friends. I love girls nights with them so much. The whole time we are together we laugh until we cry. I know that if I ever need a thing in the world I can turn to them. They love Ava and Ava loves them. They have all watched her and she is so happy when I come to get her. I know she feels happy and safe with them and that means so much to me. They are all good examples to me in so many ways.
My brother and sister-in-law have done so much for me. My brother helped me get my college scholarship. While their him and his wife really took care of me. They had me over for dinner, let me do my laundry and even let me borrow their car. When I lived in Virginia my brother was in Iraq and Kelly, his wife lived there with me. I was with her all the time. I really mean all the time. We traveled the East Coast together and ate together and even had sleep overs. They will be moving to Dilli Timor soon and will be so far away. Luckily I get to see Kelly and their new baby next weekend.
I am so thankful for my friends. We have been through a lot together. They have helped me through a lot in my life. I have great friends who I know I can rely on. Every year we get together and have a Christmas party and I am so excited to see them.
I have so much to be thankful for in life. I have the best life and don't know what I did to deserve it. I am healthy, have a great ward, neighbors and home. So this post was super long and I feel like I still left a bunch out. Thank you everyone who makes my life so great!
1 comment:
wonderfully written Robyn,you seem such a very beautiful person as well (inside & out) though I don't know you personally, reading and allowing me to enjoy your blog is such an amazing gift for me. Thank you.
And you deserve all the blessings you have,and will have, I can see how much everyone in your life means so much to you, and God sees that everyday...
I can also see how much you are an amazing mommy to Ava, and a great wife,sister daughter and friend...
keep loving...that's a gift!
hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving..
Post a Comment