ha hah. Super CUTE! I can relate with that uh-oh! my son used to do that too, wherever we go..especially in the grocery store..such a fun age right? :)
Love Ava's dancing. Such talent! Such Rythm! Such all around cuteness!! Everyday is a party with Ava. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. We do have so much to be thankful for, don't we. I am so thankful for you and Jeff and Ava. Love, Mom
2 comments:
ha hah. Super CUTE! I can relate with that uh-oh! my son used to do that too, wherever we go..especially in the grocery store..such a fun age right? :)
Love Ava's dancing. Such talent! Such Rythm! Such all around cuteness!! Everyday is a party with Ava. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. We do have so much to be thankful for, don't we. I am so thankful for you and Jeff and Ava. Love, Mom
Post a Comment