So last night was the best night. 4 of my sisters and I met at the mall and then ate dinner there. I love doing things with my sisters. We seriously laughed till we cried pretty much all night. I am so close to my sisters and love when we do girls night. Ok after dinner we went to New Moon. Wow I LOVED it!!! I really liked it better than the first and I still watched that like 10 times. I think it followed the story better, the acting was better and the wolves looked amazing. I think I need to buy tickets for next week already! We found this huge poster and had to pose. We all posed individually, mine is below and well....I promised I wouldn't put the others on here but man they are sweet.
3 comments:
You are so cute New Moon was fabulous wasn't it. I love your family pictures You guys are such a cute little family.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
THE cutest picture! you are so funny!
Post a Comment