Here is a bunch of pictures from Halloween. Ava was Piglet and probably had no idea what was going on. We live in condos with a ton of young families with lots of kids. So I figured there would be a ton of people passing out candy and trick-or-treaters. Sadly we went to about 20 doors and 5 people were home. So Ava got 5 pieces of candy and we went home to pass out candy. We only had about 6 groups of trick-or-treaters so I had the kids take a handful of candy. It was still a lot of fun. Next year will have to go in a neighborhood.





3 comments:
What a cute little piglet! Next year you should come to our house. We had a block party where kids painted pumpkins, a cake walk, had a quick dress like a scare crow game, a pinata, a ball toss, a tattoo parlor, and pizza and eyeball punch. Then everyone went trick-or-treating.
She looks adorable as piglet! I am SO sorry that we missed you =( I was looking forward to seeing her all dressed up! Hopefully next year I will be around to give her some candy...haha
I should have given you heads up! Sorry we missed you guys too. Last year we went out with some friends, and this year we just ventured over to the other half of our ward (where all the houses are). You'll have to come with next year! Ava's adorable as always.
Post a Comment