I never thought I would but I am going private. I had lunch with my sisters today and they were talking about the FBI saying how dangerous it was to post your info and kids pictures online for the world to see so I guess I am going private. So please leave your email if you want me to add you. Thanks!!!
26 comments:
My e-mail is sariahbuntjer@gmail.com.
I don't blame you, I've thought about it quit a bit before too.
Lauren906@gmail.com
Also, if you want to see my blog email me with your email and I'll send you an invite.
bethanyrosenickerson@gmail.com I love being able to see what everybody is up to.
Hi~ Mine is ewebb311@yahoo.com
Good choice. I think I may be heading there myself:)
Add me girly. tdriaza@hotmail.com
jadedeon@gmail.com
Garners3@hotmail.com
megwallscantalk@yahoo.com
Add me please
lovinlindsi@yahoo.com
We still need to get together I think you got my number wrong because I never had a missed call from you?
I'm moving in the same direction...
karleeburton@hotmail.com
Hey Robyn!! (he he he that sounds funny!) Add me ok!
robyndahl@gmail.com
I am not too far behind! I just need to get the energy to do it private!
angeladavis@hotmail.com
Yes please add me. kallireese@yahoo.com
sarahnoelle12@hotmail.com
hello.
I am one of your follower, i was just worried to leave a comment because the last time i did that, the blogger told me she doesn't know me so i am not entitle to view her blog and really said some hurtful words, so i stopped leaving message, mine was set up private so you may not be able to view it because i have a lot of picture of my 2 yr old son...
I have read a news from MSNBC about a case of a blogger, it was in public, she and her family went for vacay in Europe and found their huge photos posted in front of an insurance company office, since it has been used for no harm, as the graphic designer thought their picture-perfect as a family and probably the best one to use to advertise..
that made me think to go private.
can you please add me?
I think you and your family is absolutely fabulous.
the_world_is_yours2003@yahoo.com
laurenann19@msn.com
hey we would love to be added! my email is elisaeclark@yahoo.com
Yo! I want to be on your list my email is camijomend@gmail.com =)
McCall & Kemery
mccalljudd@gmail.com
I realized that I have apparently been blog stalking you for a while now. It is blog stalking because I haven't sent you an invite to my blog. Robyn, I suck at life sometimes.
Please send me an invite to your blog and let me know if you want to read up on my less than exciting life :)
heckterjo@gmail.com
love....your favorite former roommate named Mary
I've been thinking about that also, its emileelee13@yahoo.com
carlyjanell@gmail.com....
my email is snowbunnie13@gmail.com
heiditmb@hotmail.com
a.fugate30@gmail.com
Robyn, don't leave me out. I love reading your blog :) juliasanders84@gmail.com
Post a Comment