Sometimes I feel like my life is a race. At least when I am trying to get something done. When I get ready for the day I race to finish before too much damage can be done. Ava sits either in the sink or on the floor and gets into whatever she can. I let her because it gives me the time I need and I can keep her in my sight. This time she found the q-tips. Not too bad.
Yesterday we went to story time. My neice Ashlyn is so funny. She sat next to Ava and rubbed her head the whole time. Ava didn't seem to notice at all. It was so cute. I am now speeding to finish this blog because Ava keeps trying to type and play with the mouse. So fun.
If anyone knows how to post a video please let me know I updated my blog and the option is no longer in the New Post settings. I am not sure what I did. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment