Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas is the best!

That's right I already decorated for Christmas. It is my favorite time of year and I usually wait till after Thanksgiving but not this year. Ava woke up on Sunday with a cough and a runny nose. I know that is not serious but it is flu season and I didn't want other moms mad that I brought a sick baby to church so we didn't go. Also I figured it would be good for her to rest and stay out of the cold. So we stayed home and decorated. If you notice the countdown that I made there are 47 days left to Christmas but that's ok.
Here is our tree. I am about halfway done with Christmas shopping and I wrapped all the presents so it was nice to put them under the tree. Ava hasn't really touched it yet which I was so worried about. My cat however eats the white stuff off of the tree. I know...gross.
My mother-in-law got me these cute chair hangings the year we were married. They are so cute. All the red in my kitchen looks pretty festive too. These are our stalkings. That's about all.

5 comments:

Carly said...

Hey there, no worries! Our tree has been up since the Tuesday before Halloween. I say all you haters, go elsewhere, because it's THE BEST holiday of the year! Love it, and it looks darling!

Cami Jo said...

Yah! Your house looks amazing, I am super jealous that your tree is already up...maybe I will do it this week? I agree with you, Christmas is the best time of year! Tis the season to be jolly =)

Kade and Elisa Clark said...

i love it! i have started putting up oyr christmas decorations just not done yet. i have been doing it slowly! but i agree-- enjoy the season!!

Crawford Family said...

Ha! I totally want to decorate already but chris is freaking out about it. I am sooo glad I am not the only one who is dying of excitement that the holidays are here!

KHEL said...

omg... everything looks so beautiful!! oh i am so decorating this weekend, lol. am so jealous.
your home looks really lovely :)
totally agree, christmas is the best!