Monday, February 2, 2009

Ava is teething!

This last week Ava has been fussy and all the sudden started walking up crying in the night. I was like what the. I thought it must be too early for her to get teeth so I started looking up all the signs. I read that if the parents were early teethers than the baby is more likely to be. I looked at my baby book and I cut my first tooth at 4-months and 2-weeks. Wow. I started to feel Ava's bottom gums and sure enough two little bumps are there and you can see the white almost coming through. Poor thing.

4 comments:

The Jensen's said...

Owie!! Poor Ava!! How is teething while nursing? I never made it that far...

Heidi said...

Yeah, my niece is seven months - and has seven teeth. Crazy. Yeah, The Lovely Bones is definitely interesting - it's disturbing in some parts (I'm about 75 pages in), but I also think it's interesting. Her view of heaven and the descriptive scenes of her life, leading up to her death. Way to say it gave you nightmares... now no one's going to want to read it!

Jamie said...

awe, poor thing! teething is no fun! sade is getting her molars right now and is not a happy camper. we treat baby tylenol like candy lately : )

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Hopefully those little teeth break through soon. It is sooo sad to see babies sad.