Monday, February 9, 2009

5 Months Old

This picture is kind of small but here is Ava going to church yesterday. My sister's friend Leslie gave Ava that whole outfit with the boots and I think it is so cute. It is amazing how fast these last 5 months have gone. Here are 10 random things about Ava....

1. She loves bananas and peaches first foods

2. She hates Peas

3. She has two bottom teeth that have broken through

4. She usually sleeps 9 straight hours at night

5. She loves taking baths

6. Since she is teething all she wants to do is nurse

7. She laughs sometimes when I am changing her onsie cause she thinks I will tickle her

8. She grabs everything and sticks it in her mouth

9. Everyone says she looks like a Gerber baby

10. Her laugh makes my day

6 comments:

Jamie said...

5 months? wow! where does the time go? what a darling little outfit. and 9 hours a night? what a good little girl! : )

The Lee Adventure said...

it goes so fast huh! kiss her as much as you can and enjoy it before she's onto the next phase!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. She is super cute. I loved the outfit, especially the reindeer on the butt.

Jordan said...

Wow! Your little family is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow 5 months!!! I can't believe how darling she is!! I am so happy for you guys.
Thanks so much for the comment. It was really fast that he is here. I wasn't really ready, but ready or not he was coming down :)
We are chillin out a lot at home. I am to tired, and unmotivated to get the kids ready and go out :) If you still want to come visit you are more than welcome. We probably will still be in our pj's but as long as you don't care :)
Also I remember an earlier blog about how you were getting Ava to sleep. I forgot what you were going to do and how it worked out. Did you do the babywise? Anyway I forgot how to do a newborn and I want to get Ethan on some sort of sleeping habits so that he can sleep though the night. Anyway would you let me know what you did :)
Thanks

Sariah said...

She is so beautiful robyn, What a fun little mommy you've become. Where did all that dark hair of hers come from, how fun.