Ava has been so Squeaky lately and I was worried she was getting sick. She almost sounds like she lost her voice or has been smoking a pack a day. She doesn't seem sick besides her raspy little voice so I wasn't too worried. I did call the pediatrician who thinks it is from being outside in this smog so much. I took her on a walk a few days ago because I wanted some exercise and thought it would be good for us to get out of the house. I am pretty sure that is what did it. My poor little girl.
Here is her in her swing talking in her cute little smokers voice.
3 comments:
So cute! I still can't believe how much she sounds like Dax. Good to know that the squeakiness comes from the smog. I was wondering why Dax was so bad. Thanks for answering that one for me!
That is a cute little squeak! Also, I am glad the cereal feeding went well. It is so fun to see them eat for the first time.
How cute.
Post a Comment