Today is Jeff's 26th birthday. Happy birthday honey! I want to tell you how much I love and appreciate all you do for our family. Thank you for working full time and going to school so that I can stay home with Ava. I am so grateful for how hard you work to make us happy and have all the things that we need. You are so loving and caring. I love how you make Ava laugh all day. She loves you so much and I think you are the best daddy. Thank you for always making me feel better and putting us first. I appreciate all that you do for me. You are the best husband and father and we are blessed to have you!
Love your girls.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Happy Birthday Jeff!!
Today is Jeff's 26th birthday. Happy birthday honey! I want to tell you how much I love and appreciate all you do for our family. Thank you for working full time and going to school so that I can stay home with Ava. I am so grateful for how hard you work to make us happy and have all the things that we need. You are so loving and caring. I love how you make Ava laugh all day. She loves you so much and I think you are the best daddy. Thank you for always making me feel better and putting us first. I appreciate all that you do for me. You are the best husband and father and we are blessed to have you!
Love your girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awe, so sweet! :D happy birthday jeff! hope your day is special!
Happy birthday Jeff! Thanks for making Robyn so happy. She's the best!
Post a Comment