Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ava Ate Cereal

At my 4-month check up for Ava, her pediatrician said I could try cereal because she seemed ready for it. So at 4 and a half months I decided to give it a try. I thought for sure she would push it out with her tongue and not really eat it. To my surprise she opened her mouth for me and seemed to enjoy it....sort of. Sometimes she seemed to really like it and sometimes she would take a spoonfull make a disgusted/confused face, swallow it then open her mouth again.
Here are some pictures of her eating her food.
The last picture is my naughty cat eating her leftovers. I was nursing Ava so I couldn't get to him so I took a picture instead.

3 comments:

T. Driaza said...

Awww I remember those days with my baby. I always put in a little 100% juice or breast milk...instead of water. It helped more with the flavor, and they loved it! She's getting so big already!

Just the 3 of us said...

So cute! I love her big eyes like what the heck is this mom!

Heidi said...

"Oh, I hate that cat!... I'll just take a picture instead..." Hahaha that is so funny! Ava is so cute.