This Sunday we had Ava's baby blessing. Jeff did a great job and Ava....well she stopped crying towards the end of it. I kept hoping and praying she would be quiet and sleep through the whole thing. She slept through the beginning of church and right before her blessing she woke up and was not so happy.
Ava was a cute kitty for Halloween. We had a party at my sisters and the big boys carved pumpkins and the little ones decorated cookies.
10 comments:
She is so cute!! Where did you find her blessing Dress?? And alll her cute bows?
She is so cute and you are the cutest mom ever!
she's such a doll :)
Thanks for the birthday wishes and sweet compliments! You are the best. Ava looked so beautiful yesterday and I was so happy to see you guys. Let's get together soon!!!
She is so adorable Robyn!! And you look great! Congrats on such a special day!
She is adorable! I am glad we finally got to meet her! And the blessing was wonderful :o) congrats!!!! :o)
I am so glad the blessing went well. I am sorry I missed it, I wish I could of made it. She was a darling little kitty for halloween. How are things going? are you getting much sleep?
Robobyn, it was so good to see you and sweet Ava yesterday. I'm glad we could make it.
What an adorable little family :)
Post a Comment