Monday, October 20, 2008

Rolling Over

Yesterday during morning tummy time Ava rolled all the way over for the first time! Then she just kept doing it all day. Then today during our play time she smiled at me for the first time. She has smiled before but I am pretty sure it was just gas because it was just in her sleep. Today she actually looked at me when I talked to her and smiled a few times. It was so precious. She sure knows how to get to me.

6 comments:

Carly said...

Yay for Baby Ava! She is so sweet. As for the 25th, it was the only day in the next while that I know Robbie and I will be down. I'm sad you already have plans!

Jamie said...

fun! you are so good to get that on video...i don't think i did with sade. sad! hope you guys are well, i'm sure you are just in love with being a mommy :D

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

WHAT THE HECK... HAHAH MY BABY IS 5 MONTHS OLD AND ISN'T EVEN ROLLING OVER.. THATS SO FUNNY!!!

Vierra crew said...

How cute! Your lil one is so adorable. It is so fun to have a girl. I never thought girls could be so much fun.

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome. I'm way excited for you guys. The condo is super cute too. Congrats on everything.

brooke! said...

Ava is a fast learner :)