Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Smiling and Talking

Ava just started smiling big and cooing when you talk to her. I finally got a little of it on camera. I think she is just so cute.

9 comments:

Carly said...

so cute! it's super-fun, huh??

Julie Young said...

She is so sweet. She looks like your husband. It's so much fun when they start doing things. It just keeps getting better and better the older they get.

Heidi said...

She is a doll. I'm so glad we were able to come visit!

Jamie said...

cute video robyn! she's just precious and you are the cutest mom! i think she looks so much like jeff. i feel like sadie was just that little, now she's 1!

Tara said...

Robyn she is so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

:) I love it!! You are so cute!

Jeff and Emily said...

Hi! So I had to get a new phone and now I don't have anyones numbers. Can you text me yours? My number is still the same.

Thanks!!!

Brandie Page said...

Hey Robyn,
I'm taking my blog private so just wondered if you would send me your email please!

Merrills said...

She is so cute It makes me so excited. Oh ps that is a cute shirt she is wearing!!