Thursday, December 9, 2010

Falling Asleep

Zach is so cute when he is falling asleep. He rolls his eyes and smiles big like he is having a great dream. He seriously sleeps all the time. He is awake to eat and play for about 2 hours a day. It is so nice having an easy going baby.

3 comments:

Jan said...

OH MY GOSH !!>>!! Such cuteness! He is adorable. How did you top AVA? I can't wait to hold him and just watch him. Give Ava ahug and kiss for me too. I love you all, Mom

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Congrats on your new baby! He is adorable. I am sorry to hear about your delivery room troubles, that stinks! At least everything turned out alright. Merry Christmas.

KHEL said...

OMG!!! He is soooo gorgeous Robyn! CONGRATULATIONS guys! Oh what a wonderful blessing, best gift on Christmas, and I love his name...