So when I am pregnant I feel pretty good. I especially feel really good with this baby. The only thing I don't like is feeling like a beached whale. I swear I look 9 months and I still have 10 weeks left. I am thankful that I feel so great but it is not fun looking like shamu. Just thought I would share.
3 comments:
I love you!! Its so funny how we all feel that way at one point when were preganet!! I know you feel that way but you look awesome and trust me you have an m & m for a belly!! your so small!!
Pul-lease! Beached whale? You didn't see Kim or remember Melony with their twins. Or Cori with twin Cooper...believe me your are just a kangaroo. Love you!!
I understand the feeling, but I just saw you a few days ago, and you looked great! However, I do know that if someone said that to me, I wouldn't believe them either. Just sayin'....you look rockin', whether you believe me or not!
Post a Comment