
Last night we had a sister ladies night and it was so fun. We went to eat at The Last Samurai which is so good. After we went to see Eclipse and I LOVED it. I thought it followed the 3rd book and Stephanie's new 5th book pretty good. I love going out with my sisters and can't wait to do it again in two weeks!!
2 comments:
I want a picture of you 6 beautiful girls- someone make me a copy please. I wish I were there but am so glad you went and that it lived up to its expectations. Love you all, Mom
Okay I just have to say I think it is hilarious you call her Stephanie haa! You know cause you guys are totally on first name basis right ? Wish we were there to go out to eat with you guys, or see ANY movie at this point :) Love yah!
Kell
Post a Comment