Here I am at 20 weeks. I haven't been good at posting belly pics at all with this baby. It is going by much faster than my first. I feel so good with this baby. I still have energy and don't feel sick at all. It is really nice and I hope it stays that way. I can't wait for Ava to be a big sister. She loves playing with her dolls and feeding them and putting them to sleep. I think she will be great.
3 comments:
You look too cute to be preggo!!
ah I hope and pray you stay healthy too, so you can keep up with Ava. That's my biggest fear when #2 comes around that I will be super sick again and have to deal with H too. Good Lucky, you looks stinkin cute as ever! if you can even call that a belly, that's my everyday belly LOL
What a cute picture of you and Ava...she is looking at you out of the corner of her eye all suspiciously (I love it!)
Post a Comment