This is at Jumping Jacks with my sister and her kids. Ava LOVED this place. She jumped forever and went down the slides. It was so much fun.
Here is what we have been up to this last week. Summer is always so busy but so much fun with all the kids out of school. It is sad to think they all start next week but at least I'll get more done on the baby's room :)


3 comments:
That picture of Ava is sooooo cute! Wish we could have been there to celebrate!
That is so cute she wears her backpack to church. She looks so cute. Fun 24th of July. I am getting sad summer is coming to an end.
Roby, Thanks so much for sharing!!!! Ava's room is so cute! I can't believe she is in a big girl bed. What cute parents your are, painting her furniture, getting her used to a new bed so she doesn't feel missplaced. Thanks for posting the "24th" pictures. Everyone looks wonderful!
Post a Comment