Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Poor little miss

Ava woke up yesterday with a little green guck in her eye. My sister watched her while I worked and told me she was a lot worse by the end of the night. She had a super runny nose, her eye was almost swollen shut and she didn't want to be put down at all. Today Ava woke up with a super gucky eye and runny nose and she was a little warm. I took her to the doctors and the poor thing had a fever, ear infection and pink eye. I have her on antibiotics now and she seems so much better. Her eye looks almost normal already. It is so hard leaving her not feeling good to go to work. It is only for 3 hours and I know she is in good hands but it is still hard. My awesome mother-in-law and father-in-law offered to watch her at our house for the rest of the week. Friday is their anniversary but they still wanted to help. It is so nice having family and friends help me out so much. Thank you everyone who has been helping me.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

i'm sorry to hear she's been so sick. that is never fun!

The Lee Adventure said...

Oh man that sucks, I hope she's feeling betting, Both Cora and Lucky are sick too. Thats good your getting so much help. thats one of my hang ups about going back to the salon. I want to hear more about jet blue. I hope your having a good time