Friday, March 19, 2010

Nursery

I forgot to say Ava is officially in nursery!! She has gone the last two Sundays and did so great. It was the best to go to class and actually get to listen. I kept peeking in on her and she was so funny just playing and eating at the snack table. It is so great having her in there but kind of sad she is so old.

2 comments:

Mom/Grandma Jan said...

Oh My Gosh!! She goes to nursery already?!! I can't believe it. I hope she stays little so I can still spoil her when I get home. She is the cutest thing. What terrific parents you are. She looks like she has fully recovered from her illness.

Cami Jo said...

Congrats! Now you can come sit with me in Relief Society! Ava is adorable =) I'm so happy Emma will get to be friends with her!