Friday, March 5, 2010

Jet Blue

I have started my Jetblue training. I come in from 4-midnight which is nice because I only need someone to watch Ava for a little bit till Jeff is home. It will be really nice when I work from home. I can't wait to start flying!! It seems like such a great company to work for and I am so glad I got it.
FYI my computer is broken right now so I haven't been able to update my blog and won't again for a little bit.

4 comments:

Cami Jo said...

So are you going to be flying?! Or booking tickets? I bet you are so tired...hang in there!

Mom said...

Robyn, I think Dad told you that the new Rome Mission President that starts in July, and we will work with in Rome, is Thomas E. Kelly, one of the executives of Jet Blue, we have been told one of the founders. Good company. Love you!!!

Mom said...

Robyn, Dad asks, have you met Sandy Anderson, your former singles ward's bishop's wife.? She is a trainer for Jet Blue.

Crawford Family said...

Congrats Rob!!! By the by I am FWEAKIN out that you have cutie in nursery-- so crazy.