Monday, February 1, 2010

Donations So Far

Thank you so so so much for everyone who has donated so far. This is what we have to show for it. I am mailing the boxes out this Monday, the 8th, so I am trying to have everything by Sunday night. If you have anything for me to pick up please let me know. My friend and neighbor is shipping this all from his work who is also donating the shipping cost. I am so thankful for all the great people helping me with this. I can't wait till it's there and the little ones can use all this stuff.

3 comments:

The Deans said...

YEAH! I have some more coming from us, Skippers work and my sister/sister in laws! So exciting.

Cami Jo said...

Oh my gosh...I am such a forgetful person...we will get on it!

Crawford Family said...

Great job Robby! I am always so impressed with your kind heart.