
Heidi had her shower last week. It is always so fun seeing the girls. Thanks for having a shower Heidi so we could get together! She is pretty much due and still so tiny. It really isn't fair.

Ava had a play date with little Milo Webb. He was so funny. He was terrified of my cat. It was pretty funny to see. He was such a good little boy.

Ava was forcing him to play peek-a-boo by putting a blanket over his head. Milo was such a good sport about it. He stayed happy through her all over him.

Happy Birthday Jeff!!!!!! For Jeff's birthday I installed a stereo in Jeff's Camero. He had no idea so it was fun surprising him. We went to dinner at Rodizio Grill. Jeff loves that restaurant. It is so good but pretty pricey. Jeff is such a good husband and dad. I appreciate him so much. He does so much for me and Ava and I am so blessed to have him.

And Ava with pig tails..... that is all.
1 comment:
It was so good seeing you at the shower! I wish we could hang our more and have fun play dates! Hopefully I will get my bum back up North one day....
Post a Comment