Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cami's Shower

Today we had a shower for Cami. She is so cute pregnant it's not fair. Here are all of the ladies that came. It was so fun. Getting together with girls is always so fun. We laughed so much. Thanks for having a baby Cami!
On a side note...Ava and I were taking a bath tonight and she kept tooting. We were laughing so hard at her. I would laugh and then she would laugh like crazy. Then it hit me...maybe she has to poop. So I put her on the toilet and made grunting noises for her. She thought I was pretty funny and started making noises too. Then she got all red and I heard plop plop. I couldn't believe she actually pooped in the toilet! I know she is 16 months and too young to potty train but it was so funny. I made Jeff come in to see and we both clapped for her. She was so excited for herself. It will be so nice when we stop changing diapers.

1 comment:

Cami Jo said...

That was such a fun shower-and yes we had a lot of laughing!! We need to have girls nights more often =) Thanks again for everything, you did way too much! I love the cute shoes, slippers, bracelets, bows and especially that adorable outfit! You're the best...THANKS FOR BEING SUCH AN AMAZING PERSON AND FRIEND!
p.s...that is hilerious about Ava, fits right in with our conversation =)