Hello everyone. So I decided I needed to be more involved with the help in Haiti. Jeff already knows of people he loved and served with who were lost in the earthquake. The more stories I hear and the more I watch on the news the more helpless I begin to feel. I always told Jeff one day when our kids are older I would love to help build an orphanage in Haiti or work at one. I love kids. They have always been a soft spot in my life. Now that I have my own it is a million times stronger. So I felt like I should do something now to help the poor little babies and children of Haiti. I will be sending a package on February 8th to an orphanage in Haiti Called Gods Littlest Angels (http://glahaiti.org/home). The orphanage was shaken but thankfully not truly damaged by the earthquake.
I am asking all of you for any help you can give. I can come pick up any items you may have. Also I can take a donation and purchase the items needed if that is more convenient. Thank you to everyone in advance for your help.
My heart goes out to all those suffering from this horrible earthquake. If Jeff and I had the money we would be there now doing what we could. It makes me so thankful for all that I have. Here are the items needed at this time. The bolded items are needed the most. Thanks again!!!
- infant liquid vitamins
- infant Tylenol
- bar soap
- Ivory, Dial, Dove, or any other mild soap
- crib sheets
- antibacterial hand soap
- baby formula (especially for premature babies)
- disposable diapers (all sizes)
- scabies cream
- anti-fungal cream
- crib toys
- flip flop sandals (for staff)
- baby powder
- baby lotion
- baby shampoo
- computer photo paper - Kodak Ultima or Kodak Premium
No comments:
Post a Comment