I had a coupon from Target to get pictures for insanely cheap. So we decided to get Christmas pictures. These were my favorites. Ava did so good. She is such a sweetheart.
These are so cute!! Sorry I wasn't able to squeeze in a visit. I only got to see Hogan because I hurried and ran to her new place before I ran to my hair appt. I called Nuria and went last minute to Brant's birthday party so I could see them. It was CRAZY!! I also didn't get your emails till I got home so I thought you might have been busy cause I didn't hear from you. I AM SOOOO SORRY ROBBY! I am coming up again the 1st of December though. Can you squeeze me in? I will make all the time in the world for my Robby! PROMISE! Eric's sister is having a True Religion/Purse Party on the 1st if you want to go with me way cheap jeans and purses!
4 comments:
These are so cute!! Sorry I wasn't able to squeeze in a visit. I only got to see Hogan because I hurried and ran to her new place before I ran to my hair appt. I called Nuria and went last minute to Brant's birthday party so I could see them. It was CRAZY!! I also didn't get your emails till I got home so I thought you might have been busy cause I didn't hear from you. I AM SOOOO SORRY ROBBY! I am coming up again the 1st of December though. Can you squeeze me in? I will make all the time in the world for my Robby! PROMISE! Eric's sister is having a True Religion/Purse Party on the 1st if you want to go with me way cheap jeans and purses!
They look so nice! What a cute little family you have =)
So cute Roby! Ava is such a doll, I wish she and Abby would get more girl cousing bonding time!
what a Beautiful Family! You guys look amazingly cute and fabulous!omg, ava looks so darling!
Post a Comment