Yesterday was my parents farewell and setting apart. It finally hit me that they are leaving. They went into the MTC today. They will be home for the next two weekends and I am so happy cause I feel like their not gone. I can't imagine how the Holidays are going to be without them. I will miss them so much. My parents are so amazing. They have always been the best example to me. They are so selfless, loving, outgoing and kind and I know they will be amazing missionaries. Here is a picture of all of my siblings that could be there with my parents. The picture is a little blurry but that is good cause it hides our red eyes from crying. I will miss you guys!!!

2 comments:
How neat, What great examples! Best of luck!
What a sweet, sweet picture. There is NOTHING more important than family...nothing will bring as many blessings or endure longer. We love you, mom and dad
Post a Comment