This picture is out of order but I made these shirts for Ava and my nephew Mason. They totally pulled them off.
Tonight we had a little friend party for Ava and her friends. She has two cute neighborhood friends that share the same birth week so we did a combined party for them. It was at our splash park and it was a lot of fun. I totally spaced to get a picture of all the kids that came. Sorry!
Here is the kiddos after eating their cupcakes and ice cream. They were all so messy.
Jeff was walking around with Ava trying to stay some what dry. She is pretty daring with the water so it's hard to not get wet. Mostly she just tries to grab it.
Here are the moms with the birthday kids. I made the birthday shirts they are wearing. They say "birthday girl" and "birthday boy". I have made a few shirts for Ava so thought I would do one for everyone.
3 comments:
i can't believe she is almost 1! and great job on the little shirts. they are just darling!
Happy birthday little Ava! She is such a cutie, I can't believe she is already one! How fun.
Good idea on the T-shirts I'll have to find out how you did those.
By-the-way, that hair of yours has reached some great lengths, sheesh! Me likey.
Looks like your party was fun! Happy Birthday AVA! I totally spaced that I wasn't going to be home that night...duh! I told you I was going to be there, but we had to take our friends dinner and visit their new baby. I hope it was fun =) You're the cutest mom ever!
Post a Comment