Monday, July 27, 2009

Naughty Kitty

My cat is a straight up killa. So he loves Robin birds and it is so sad. He came to the back door today with a bird in his mouth that was still alive. I opened the door and made him put it down. Then I sent my cat to time out. I spent the next 30 minutes on the phone with Animal Control, Wildlife Services and a specialist on birds. He told me to put it's beak in water but when I went out there the bird was gone. YAY! So it probably wasn't as hurt as I thought. Naughty kitty with the killer insticts. He is on house arrest till the rest of the week so he can't hunt down that injured bird.

1 comment:

Shan @ Design Gal said...

lol, i remember when i was little, one of my cats caught a gopher, but got bored with it before it was dead. i felt so bad for it!!! my dad had to put it out of it's misery (the gopher) and i cried and cried!

i'm glad the bird was okay!