Thursday, June 4, 2009

Here are some randoms of this week. Look how light Ava's hair is getting.

Park Playdate. Out of all the toys we brought Ava and Ryan only wanted the car Keys.

They are so fun together. Usually they take each others toys over and over again but neither seems to mind.
Nia brought Popsicles for everyone and Ava decided she wanted mine all to herself. I would give her a taste and then hurry and eat as much as I could before she was grabbing it from me.

Don't worry she wasn't the only one. Addi loved them too!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I love that messy face! Her hair is SO light! What a cutie. I'm sad you didn't come on Tuesday. :(

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

isn't that funny out of all the many toys these kids have they choose KEYS!! Hayden still loves our keys. Ava's getting so big! super cute!!!!

Jamie said...

i love the ice cream face picture! too cute!