Sometimes Ava sleeps so cute. The other morning I went in to get her and she had taken her little pajama pants off in the night. I was going to take a picture but the second she saw me she started fussing and I knew if I left to get my camera she would lose it.
My sisters and I always go out to lunch. This week it was at Joe's Crab Shack. MMMMMM. This is my beautiful niece Ally playing with Ava.
My cute sister put her daughter in Hawaiin dance and performed with her. It was so cute!! Here is a little video of them. My sister is the blonde and my niece is the adorable little red head in front of her. The performed at the Riverton days. It was a ton of fun.
2 comments:
Robyn! I finally made it over to your blog! We really need to get together since we live across the street :o) Your little Ava is such a doll. I'm feeling like Joe's Crab Shack at 1am!
that's so much fun that you and your sisters can get together for lunch often! i can't take sadie out to eat, she is horrible when we go out!!!
Post a Comment