She has been rocking on her knees for a while and I just kept waiting for it to kick in. Today out of no where she started crawling! This is her first attempt.
Today we went swimming at the gym. Ava was so good. She walked in the water with my help then she just sat and splashed in the water. After an hour of playing she laid on me and fell asleep.


7 comments:
Hi Rob. Well that's good. Crawling and all. She is so cute.
That last picture is priceless. She is getting so big! Awesome that you got her first attempt on tape - way to go!
I love it when Bre falls asleep on me, cause it doesn't happen very often. We need to hang out soon.
I agree with all that Heidi says! Isn't it funny how one day it just clicks for them, and they are off?
Its crazy how fast they grow, and hit their big milestones. I do love being at home, its just an adjustment and Lucky's pregnancy has been a little different. I think thats a lot of it. Love those moments they come and go too fast; and you'll never get it like this again. What a little babe!!
yay for crawling! and i love the last picture!
Wow, she is getting big! She is an absolute doll! Miss you!
Post a Comment