Apparently I have strep throat and it is no fun. I woke up Sunday feeling awful and on Jeff's first fathers day he had to take care of Ava all day while I slept. Then I woke up at 2:00 on Monday morning with a 102 degree fever and feeling like death. Then Monday at 4:00 Ava woke up. What? I nursed her and she went back out and woke up for the day at 6:45. At that time I was drugged up but my fever was still at 101.5 degrees. Monday I found out I had strep and started antibiotics so hopefully I heal quick now. It has been no fun at all.
On a cuter note.....here's Ava. I am so lucky she is such a good baby. Even being sick wasn't awful because she just would sit and play. Mostly I would put Cheerios all over the floor and make her practice crawling so I could just watch her and rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment