Saturday, May 2, 2009

Emily's baby shower

I just got back from Emily's baby shower and it was so fun. Her little boy is named Milo and he is the best little guy ever. He didn't cry once in the 2 1/2 hours we were there. I think babies are so amazing. So perfect and innocent and warm and cuddly. Congrats EM!!!!

The hottie new momma

All the ladies

Carly, Heidi, Dax, Ava and me. Dax is only 8 days older than Ava. He is quite a bit taller and bigger. Which is good cause one day they will probably get married and it wouldn't be good if she could beat him up.

5 comments:

Carly said...

The last sentence cracks me up! Oh, and I love the look on my son's face in the pic with us and Heidi! it was fun to see everyone! P.S....do you know Sariah's email address, perchance?

Jamie said...

so, i just saw pictures of that little baby milo on another blog and it took me a minute to remember where until i saw the group picture of you girls at the shower. it was on steph west's blog. she and i haven't actually met, but we are blogging friends. her hubby and my best friend's hubby are buddies and a long time ago i clicked over to her blog from my friend's blog and left her a comment. anyway...sorry for all the rambling! looks like it was a fun shower and he's a cutie!

Jeff and Emily said...

Thanks Robyn! you are so adorable. thank you so much for coming and for bringing Ava.

Stephanie said...

It was so nice to finally meet you in person! Oh my gosh, you know Jamie? Okay, Jamie and I know a lot of the same people, this is strange. And I've never met her in real life haha. Ah, this blogging world is so WEIRD! But you and your baby are so cute.

Heidi said...

It was so fun. I had fun with you and Carly. We need to play more often.