Thursday, April 30, 2009

Going crazy with cookies

So today I made some cookies for a new neighbor and visiting teaching. I had everything to make sugar cookies and frosting so I went to town. Then I found the food coloring dye and things got out of control. I was laughing at how bad of an artist I am. When I was little I remember my mom being very creative and putting frosting in sandwich bags then cutting a hole in the corner. Then she would squeeze the frosting out in a thin line and make decorations. I decided to give it a whirl and this is what I came up with. I especially like my one attempt at making a bee. It looks awful. Oh well. They taste great and that is all that matters.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

yummy! you made me want a cookie now!

Carly said...

I like the bee.

Sariah said...

Those are really cute cookies! Baby steps Robyn, baby steps. And one day you too will become your own little Michelangelo of baked goods, just like your mama. You are well on your way!