Sunday, April 19, 2009

Teething and Sunday

Ava is now getting her top two teeth. The main thing that changes is her sleeping. She usually sleeps 10-11 hours in a row and Friday night she woke up like 3 times and Saturday well....only once at 11:00 and was back out after 10 minutes. I feel so bad when she cuts teeth. She is always so happy but today at church she was not. I thought her little outfit was so cute so I took a bunch of pictures which is good because right after her bow sneakily disappeared and she started sucking on her ribbon.

Warning!!! Below is the cutest butt crack in the world. Jeff was tickling Ava's neck and I noticed she was low riding so I took a picture. She could care less about being so exposed. Daddy is playing with her so life is good.

4 comments:

Carly said...

That last picture is the cutest thing in the world! I love it!

Katie Corbridge said...

-k- Ava's red and black dress is the cutest thing ever! She is such a doll! What a face!

Crawford Family said...

Awww that last picture is sooooooooo cute! I totally bought that red dress Ava is wearing for 99 cents at childrens place... I can't remember for which niece though, but I rememebr buying three of them in varying sizes because hello it is adorable! And 99 cents? You can't pass that deal up.

Jamie said...

she just gets cuter and cuter! i love how her little braclet matches her dress and bow!