Yesterday I met 6 other moms and their kids for a little play date. Here is Ava with her friend Ryan. He is 2 days older than him. They were sitting across from each other and Ava kept pulling out his binky but then she fell in his lap and rolled onto her back. I am sure they had a good time. Then after the babies afternoon naps I went on a nice walk with two moms. (Ryan's mom and another mom whose baby girl is 7 days older than Ava. It is so fun.
Today my sister, mom and I went to Gardener Village to feed the ducks and eat lunch. It was so nice outside. Ignore my sweet burn from being outside yesterday. I put tons of sunblock on today. I love this weather and hope it stays.
3 comments:
Wow, sweet burn is right! You are looking awesome, btw!
Love the burn line I think I got one of those today. When our pool is open you and Ava should come swimming with us.
I'm so glad that I got to meet you last night. Now I know three more ladies that live in our condos, and now have more blogger friends. Yea!!
Post a Comment