Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Parents Got Their Mission Call!

Last night my parents got their mission call to Catania, Italy!!! I am so excited for them but I am going to miss them like crazy. They will be gone for the next two Christmas's which will be hard but they are doing a great thing. Congrats mom and dad!!!!!!

4 comments:

Carly said...

Hooray! That's so exciting! They will be great, I'm sure. Are they doing a proselyting mission, or another kind?

T. Driaza said...

How fun! They must be so excited. Don't worry, it will go fast & they will be home before you know it!

Jamie said...

wow, that's so exciting!

The Lee Adventure said...

Thats so awesome! Your parents will do an amazing job! Just think tho you could go pick them up and have a little vacaion!! we totaly need to get together, the next week is a little crazy for me, as soon as its over, i'll call you and we'll get together.