Ava loves going to town on her crackers. They are the best. She tore off her bib and made a mess. I didn't mind too much because I planned on giving her a nighttime bath afterwards. I just thought she looked so cute. I love her big blue eyes. They are so sweet and innocent. Even when she might be thinking something naughty.
4 comments:
Dax loves his teething crackers as weel. Aren't they hilarious how dirty those little buggers can get? Love her big blue eyes!
...as well, is what I meant to type. Whoops! Maybe I should proofread what I type....
What ever roby I know you jump out at here right before EVERY picture! Poor girl is going to have a nervous condition from being startled so much J/K I just wish we could hold her more often... or at all really.
Her eyes really are the best. She is so funny.
Post a Comment