Sunday, January 18, 2009

I love Ava's laugh

I made it a goal to make Ava laugh every day. It is the funnest goal I have ever made. This first video is me filming by laying the camera on a toy block beside us so it is not great movie quality but her laugh is so fun.

Next video...I heard Ava laughing so hard with Jeff and I walked in the room to find this. At first I was a little nervous but when I saw how much she loved it and that it was over our bed I just sat back and enjoyed watching.

5 comments:

Carly said...

so funny! I was thinking about blogging similar things...you may have to check our blog sometime soon. Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow...who knows?

Tara said...

robyn she is so cute!

The Lee Adventure said...

So cute, don't you jsut love it! she's getting so big!! Ya were having another one, it came a little faster then were planing on but after taking a year to get cora i'll take what i can get!

Heidi said...

What an awesome goal! How fun.

Merrills said...

That is so funny. I can see why you were a little nervous I would have been the same but hey ya cant stop such fun.