Me Jeff and Ava are going to Hawaii in 6 days. We are staying with my parents at my relatives condo. I am so excited because I have never been to Hawaii before. We are going to the island of Maui. If anyone has been there and has suggestions on what to do/see let me know.
3 comments:
Awww. I was born there, but left when I was 2. I haven't been back since. Hopefully one of these days! Take lots of beautiful pictures & have a blast!
awww I am so jealous!! Can you bring me back a tan? I've heard the doll factory is really awesome. I hope you guys have a good time!
Cute blog Robyn! Your little girl is a cutie! You'll love Maui, I can't remember the name of the little shopping plaza (the main one) but it is a lot of fun! Hope you had a good Christmas!
Post a Comment