Last Sunday it was announced that there would be a get to know each other party for the girls that live in the condos I am in. I was so excited because I don't know any of my neighbors yet. Me and Ava went last night and had so much fun. The girls were so nice and we decided we are going to get together every month if we can. The girl whose house we were at had the cutest 2-year-old. He kept giving his toys to Ava and saying here baby. He loves his choo choo's and was so good at sharing them. He kept telling me that his boat goes in the Agua too.
This is me and Ava getting ready to leave for our girls night out.
4 comments:
Yeah I completely agree. One of my good friends in high school got pregnant during her senior year all year she walked around pregnant and she decided to give her child up for adoption and I remember thinking she is so amazing that she could do that. The video was way sad.
I'm so glad you came! It was nice getting to know a neighbor in my condos! We'll definitely do it more. Dang, I should have taken pictures last night! Gosh! I'll be better next time! :) Oh and Ava is soooo cute! I love bottom lip!
that's so fun that you have a bunch of girls that live so close to you! take advantage of it! i'm jealous!
You two are adorable! I miss you. I still need to come over...
Post a Comment