Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cheesecake Factory

Brittany, Nuria and our families all went to Cheescake Factory. It was so fun seeing them and Brittany had her second baby boy, Trey, who pretty much slept the whole time. Jeff had Ava and was being a good dad by putting her to sleep walking around the resturant.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSSSS that was really fun:) So good to see you guys.

The Jensen's said...

Soooo FUN! Ava is such a cute little DIVA. I love her frowny lip she does! You have your hands full thats for sure! Colton was just like her so I know what you guys are going through. Hopefully number 2 for you will nice and content like Trey. I do however suggest waiting a while in between your kids. Ha ha... jokes jokes!! I love my boys!!

The Lee Adventure said...

So fun, Its crazy how kids can change everything huh! in a good way tho. How are you doing? well I hope. I'll give ya a call and come out and visit soon, I think if your fee monday that will work for us. this week is a little bussy. I'll call ya tho.

Jeff and Emily said...

Fun! We all need to get together for a girls night soon. Well I mean I guess our hubbies can come.......maybe:) Call me soon. I lost everyone's number so you will have to call me. DO IT!!!!!

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

So fun I am glad you guys had fun getting together as cut little families. You guys look so cute.

Brandie Page said...

Thank you your daughter is darling too!