We moved last Saturday into our new home. I don't have the internet yet so it has taken me a while to post anything. Here are a few pictures of the living room and kitchen. The rest is not really finished so I will take more later.
Your little girl is super cute. I can't believe that a lot of us have babies. Thats crazy she can roll over. Congratulation your family looks awsome and your house looks sweet.
8 comments:
cute new house! I'm jealous. As soon as we can get out of Logan, Robbie and I will be looking more seriously into buying. I hope it happens soon!
gorgeous roby! I LOVE your kitchen! I am so excited for you guys to have your own place it has got to be great!Can't wait to see it in Dec
oh I love your kitchen!
I didn't know you moved? congratulations it looks great!
your place is so cute!
congrats! Thanks for having us over the other night we need to get everyone together more often. Your new home is very cute!!
Congratulations on your move. The new place looks great.
Your little girl is super cute. I can't believe that a lot of us have babies. Thats crazy she can roll over. Congratulation your family looks awsome and your house looks sweet.
Post a Comment