Tomorrow morning Jeff and I are headed to Sun Valley Idaho for my work convention. I have been pretty busy at work getting ready for it and I am so excited for a change of scenery. It will be a nice little vacation for Jeff since he can sit at the pool and go shopping or whatever while I work. But don't worry, I should get off pretty early on Saturday so we will get to have a day and a half of playing together.
I remember a few months ago I was talking about this convention and I kept thinking....wow I will be so huge by then. I can't believe it is already here and I am already so far along. When I look ahead it seems like I have a long time to go but when I look back I can't believe how fast it went. I will check out your blog in a week so hopefully you have something good for me! :)
4 comments:
so fun! Congrats on the baby news! Yeah a girl! so Exciting! Have a great time and so good to see you on here!
Time goes by so fast its crazy... the older we get the faster it goes. Cant wait to see pictures :)
hope you guys have fun! i'm sad you can't come to dinner with all of us on sat. night.
So huge! haaa fat chance! You are TINY! I am telling yout hose first few weeks when youa re sick seem like they last forever and then BAM you are in the hospital! We are so excitedd to have another niece!
Post a Comment